Hi! I’m Katie, the gal behind Printables for Moms.
I’m so glad you are here!
I enjoy almost anything related to printables–viewing them, printing & using them, designing them–you name it! I decided to combine my love of printables with my heart to serve other moms, and Printables for Moms was created.
I’m married to Hugo. Around 18 years ago I met a guy running a bookstore in a small town in Guatemala and fell in love. We’ve been married for 17 years.
We are both bilingual (English/Spanish) and lived in Guatemala for about 5 years when we first got married. Now we live in Missouri.
We have two children, Ally (14) and Charlie (4). My daughter is super creative and has the kindest heart. My son loves pretend play and says the cutest things! My kids give me a reason to smile every day!
I am also a passionate follower of Jesus. I am amazed that He calls me a friend.
A Few Random Things About Me
- I like to do Hebrew/Greek word studies on Bible verses.
- I often talk to myself. (Who doesn’t?!)
- I text using only one finger. No idea how people can do it so quickly using their thumbs!
- Except for business accounts for my website, I do not use social media. That’s right, I don’t use social media at all personally. (Insert shocked face—lol!)
- I enjoy knitting & crocheting.
- I laugh at my own jokes. (Somebody has to, right?!)
My heart truly is to serve other moms. Contact me anytime. Being a mom is no walk in the park. My ears are always open.
This page is a great place to start, it offers printing tips & more.
I hope this website and these printables are a blessing to you.
Interested in learning about our latest free printables via email every week? Sign up below!
Subscribers also receive exclusive printables, including the Meal Planning Sheets shown above, & gain access to the Subscriber Library (see image above) where you can see all of our free printables at a glance, and download the ones you want.